What Are You Doing??

I've been getting that question a lot lately.  Trust me, I AM working!  I set aside this year and part of next to create a new body of work.  No shows, no competitions - just work.  I am happy with my progress.  For the most part I have been in the studio every day this summer and it has been wonderful.  There is no pressure or deadlines.  There is nothing that has to go in to a gallery right away.
These days we can instantly upload our images for the world to see it is "normal" to do that.  Not posting seems abnormal.  I have had to restrain myself.
Our fast food world expects everything right now.  But, I want there to be some mystery.  Some anticipation.
I am still doing my traditional style of prints but I am experimenting a bit as well.
I hope you will be pleased when it is all done. 

1 comment:

Andrew Stone said...

I Hope you're also studying Japanese!

Will wait patiently to see what you show us next. The last work was wonderful.

Hope you had a chance to replace you're broken tools too.

A.